SBI PO 2016 Interview Tips & Tricks to Grab the Final Interview:
In the month of September, the SBI Probationary Officer Interview is been scheduled to take place and the people who all are willing to attend the interview can now gear up themselves. Being nervous is common and if you are, then just relaxes yourself as in this article; we are helping you with few tips and guidelines that will help you to be prepared before facing the interview. The process of the SBI PO interview includes Group Discussion that will be held on the same day of interview. Overcome the tension and nervousness and go ahead to face the interview very bravely by going through the useful guidelines that we are going to provide here. The interested aspirants can download the SBI PO Interview Call letter 2016 from the official website sbi.co.in.
Frequent asked questions in SBI PO Interview 2015 & Previous Years:
The State Bank of India is one of the popular banks and every year recruits notifications in order to fill the empty vacancies left for the positions of PO, Clerk nd Interview. The SBI PO in the year 2016 has notified 2428 posts under the authorities of SBI and the SBI bank is the only Indian bank with 5 Associate banks namely State Bank of Hyderabad, SBI Travancore, SBI Bikanur and Jaipur, SBI Mysore and State Bank of Patiala.
These days, the organizations that release employment notifications are generally holding the written examination and interview as the selection process and then the aspirants with good marks in the written exam also can fail ahead in the interview. There is no hard and fast rule that if secured well in written test, then will pass in the interview also. Generally, the SBI PO GD topics are unique and it’s important for the spirants to have an idea about these topics in order to avoid any sort of nevernousness during the interview. One can estimate the level of competition one has to go among huge amount of aspirants holding for the interview.
SBI PO Interview Important questions & Answers :
- The general and basic question that will be asked is related to self-introduction. Make sure you introduce yourself in short and clear way.
- Next important questions that can be asked are like tell us yourself in brief, why do you want this job? What are your short term and long term goals? Why do you want to work with us?
- Apart from this, there can be questions related to topics like Behavioral, economical and tax related just to see your basic knowledge and skills.
- Questions related to the bank details, current issues of the banks, latest appointments in the banks can also be asked.
From this, the aspirants can make an idea about the important questions that will be asked in the SBI PO Interview and one prepare themselves and present on the interview date with bravery, confidence and self-enthusiasm which is a must for every individual to have within them.
Important SBI PO Group Discussion Topics :
- Is Indian Economy insulated from global slowdown
- IPL Diminishing Test cricket in India?
- Make in India vs Make for India
- Share your views on “Start-up India, Stand up India”.
- One Rank One Pension – Should it be implemented or not?
- Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan – According to you, did it succeed?
- Land Acquisition Bill
- Greece Debt Crisis
- Financial Inclusion
- Bullet Trains in India
Hope this article can be useful to you before going for the SBI PO interview process.