By | September 12, 2017

CBSE JEE Main Results 2018 – IIT JEE Mains Ranks 2018 Name/ Roll Number wise @ www.jeemain.nic.in, www.Cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE Jee Mains 2018 Result All india Ranks (AIR) : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main on April . JEE Main 2018 Result, jee main 2018 Rank, Toppers List, Scorecard Download.

Check Here : JEE Main All India Rank List 2018

IIT JEE Mains Results 2018 Rank/ Score Card Online By CBSE :

CBSE JEE Main Results 2018: In order to check the results, the candidates should visit the official website, the link for which ishttp://jeemain.nic.in. The candidates should click on the suitable link and enter the requisite details. After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.

Check JEE Main Result 2018 For Paper 1 & Paper 2 Download :

Paper 1: (B.E/B.Tech): The test consisted of objective type questions based on the subjects physics, chemistry & mathematics.
Paper 2 : (B.Arch/B.Planning): The exam comprised mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.

Around 12 lakh students appeared for the examination in 129 cities. The engineering entrance exam was held to shortlist the candidates seeking admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes at NITs, IIITs, other centrally  funded technical Institutions. After JEE Main, the candidates will appear for the JEE Advanced result 2017 exam. The registrations for JEE Main will begin from April  and will end on May.

JEE Main Result 2018 Ranks Paper 1 Paper 2 @ cbseresults.nic.in

JEE Main Score 2018 score will be pronounced on April 2018. JEE Main All India Rank (AIR) will be proclaimed by CBSE according to the calendar given above in view of score count of JEE Mains and Board marks.  Applicants who have showed up for the exam can check Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 Result online at www.cbseresults.nic.in , www.cbse.nic.in , www.jeemain.nic.in  according to the timetable declared.

Check JEE main All India Ranks by CBSE :

JEE Main Results 2018 Rank List – The All India Ranks will be published for all the candidates who have appeared and qualified in JEE Main 2018 exam.

JEE Mains Result 2018 Name Wise –JEE Main 2018 ALL India Ranks – AIR shall be published roll number wise. Candidate can check name wise details consequently.

JEE Main Results Release Dates 2018:

Event Date
JEE Main Result Declaration Date and Time  April 2018
JEE Main Rank – The JEE Main 2017 Rank List has been published on  June , 2018
JEE Main Paper 2 Result – JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Result is published on  June , 2018

Steps to check JEE Main Results 2018 results: Name wise, Roll No Wise

1. Visit either of the two websites- cbseresults.nic.in or jeemain.nic.in.
2. Click on the link ‘JEE Main 2018 Results
3. Enter the login details such as application number, date of birth and name.
4. Click on submit
5. Your results will be displayed on the screen.
6. You can now take a print out of your results.

JEE Main Results & Jee Mains Rank Predictor

CBSE JEE Main Results 2018 – Server 1

Check Here : JEE Main All India Rank List 2018

IIT JEE Main 2018 Cut Off Marks Caste Wise SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ OC :

There is Several Rules for JEE Mains Results for qualifying into jee advanced 2018 exam which will conducts in may/ june 2018. So wait till get the results, we will update the cut off marks/ ranks, merit list. Stay Tuned for cbse jee main results toppers list names with photos district and state wide.

IIT JEE Main Cut off Marks 2018 for OC/ BC/ ST/SC Official :

Notes :

1 . Cut-off score for appearing in  JEE (Advanced) – 2018 for following categories*–

Category

Cut-off Score

General

100

Other Backward Class (OBC – NCL)

Scheduled Caste (SC)

Scheduled Tribe (ST)

* Candidates elegible to appear in JEE(Advanced)-2018 may register online at http://jeeadv.nic.in

2. A separate rank lists of JEE(Main) will be declared on or before .2018 for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch/ B.Planning (in institutions other than IITs) based on score in JEE (Main) and normalised score of Class XII/ Qualifying examination (60% & 40% weightage respectively)  (Refer para 2.10 of JEE(Main) Information Bulletin).

319 thoughts on “JEE Main Results 2018 @ Jeemain.nic.in, CBSE IIT JEE Mains All India Ranks (AIR), Marks

1. Raul kumar

Subjects Marks Obtained
      Physics 11
      Chemistry 23
      Mathematics 6
      Total 40

2. Gayathri

My roll number is 14607126. Dob is 28.081998. My jee score ???

1. ashoka

Subjects Marks Obtained
      Physics 15
      Chemistry 26
      Mathematics 26
      Total 67

1. Harsha

Hi gayathri your jee main score is 67. phy-15,chem-26,maths-26.

1. shwetha

Chemistry 10
      Mathematics -5
      Total 25

3. Ritesh

I got 107 marks in jee main can I got govt college of davv indore…obc

4. RAsawra

I got 38 marks in jee main in OBC can I got any engineering college ??my 12th % accepted 96%…plz tell me

5. Mounika

My roll number is 70501722. Dob is 28.011999. My jee score ???

1. shwetha

Subjects Marks Obtained
      Physics 10
      Chemistry 44
      Mathematics 33
      Total 87

6. Rushda

hii my jee score is 53 ,,, n my expected ģseb score is 70% in OBC so I will take admission in L.D.collage in Ahmedabad plz rply fst

7. Akash

Sir I have checked my result on mobile but now when I want to print my result sheet through pc site is showing some error…so what can I do now??

8. Nabarun Mahapatra

I have got 210 marks according to the official jee main answer key and other answer keys but in result i have got only 38marks. i checked my answer with other answer keys of pen and paper OMR type. completely frustrated. can anybody suggest me how i can get the justice. how please immediately. my dream, ambition and hard work of the years have gone. pl. can anybody give me the way out to get my actual result.

1. shristi

hi me also at same stage lyk u r …my score according to official answer key and other answer key is 160 but me to got 38 marks ..everything ruined

1. Aditya Tiwari

Roll No: 20203373
      DOB : 08/02/2000
      Name: DEEPAKKUMAR R
      Mother’s Name: SAROJA.R
      Father’s Name: RATHINAM.M
      Category: SC Sub-Category (PwD): NONE
      State Code of Eligibility: (31) TAMIL NADU
      Subjects Marks Obtained
      Physics 15
      Chemistry 30
      Mathematics 40
      Total 85

you are Qualified for advanced best of luck

9. chetan

I got 52 marks and I belong to SC category ,expected 85% in board , can I got admission in IIIT Delhi.
    there is any reservation for Delhi student in Delhi engineering colleges as I am Delhi student

10. RAHUL

MY ROLL NO IS 20203825 AND DOB IS 22/06/1999 WHAT IS MY RANK IN JEE MAIN AND MY MARK IS 70 IN OBC

11. shristi

I have got 160 marks according to the official jee main answer key and other answer keys but in result i have got only 38 marks. i checked my answer with other answer keys of pen and paper OMR type. completely frustrated. can anybody suggest me how i can get the justice. how please immediately. my dream, ambition and hard work of the years have gone. pl. can anybody give me the way out to get my actual result.

1. debasmita banerjee

i am having the same problem., according to offiicial answer keys m getting above 120 but i have got 72… i am speechless…please let me know if u have any solution…

12. Sujoy

Dear Swetha,

Has Jee Main declared cur off for Pwd category. No information is available in results

13. Chandrika

My score is
    Physics 9
    Chemistry 63
    Mathematics 35
    Total 107
    Category general
    Which rank may I get ?

14. shivani sarmal

sir when will the result of paper-2will declare ….if anybody know plzz tell me

1. bittu

I found on Internet that paper 2 results will be declared on or befor 30 june…..I m also eagerly waiting. ….

15. SAIGANESH NARESHKUMAR

I am Saiganesh appeared for Jee Mains Exam 2016. I am unable to see my result. Can you kindly inform my scoring in the examination. My roll no. is 17221842 and my date of birth is 04/02/1999. I shall be grateful to you to your act of kindness.

16. rashi

Hlo can I participate in josaa 2016 through my jeemain 2015 marks

17. arun kumar

i got 52 marks and i belong to sc category and scoring a ipe of 93.5% can i get a niit in any councelling

18. Y.Ravikanth

Name:Ravikanth Yelamanchili .Sc category.Application No:60495910.Exam date 9/4/2016 Set-4 ,online 9:30-12:30.question no.65 in maths in your key answer was given wrong as option 3 but the correct answer was option 4,Here I lost 5 marks.In chemistry I have attempted 9,out of 9 five were correct and 4 were wrong .so 20-4=16 but I was given total of 15 in chemistry instead of 16.I lost total of 6 marks by the mistake of CBSE

19. Katee

When will the results of paper 2 be declared ? Please answer no site is informing. At least let us know the date to lessen the curiosity

20. suraj

I got 100 mark in jee main and 84% in board exam . There any chances to get nit

21. vaibhav gond

I got 70 mark in jee main and 63 parsent in board exam ,and St category .There any chances to get nit

22. SHIYAMALA.T

MY JEE MAIN SCORE IS 85 IS THERE IS ANY OPPURTUNITY TO JOIN IN SAASTRA

23. PROMIL

I got 50 marks in jee and 75.6 % in board can i get admisson in NIT

24. Ashvani

Mere jee main mai 56 num h aur inter mai 84.2parsentege aur mai sc cat. Say hu to ab mughe nit clg mil jayga kya koi

25. Ronny

Get JEE Advanced Answer Key and Rank Predictor on Career Point Kota-India’s Best IIT JEE Main Advanced Coaching Institute

26. sunil sharma

I Got 5Marks in mains and 86.8% in board can I get admission in NIT m from General category..

27. Vamshi

I Got 86 Marks in Jee Main and 95% in 12th Board can i get admission in Nit from ST Category.. Reply

28. Astha

Sir I have got 87 marks in iit mains and 84.4% in intermediate can I get NIT college.

29. Jyoti

I got 178 in mains ,my board percentage is 81(CBSE)&i am from St category,what rank should i expect??

30. Prahlad chaudhary

I got 130 marks in JEE and 82.4% in RBSE , Iam belongs from OBC category,what rank should i expect?

31. Prahlad chaudhary

I got 130 in mains ,my board percentage is 82/4(RBSE)&i am from OBC category,what rank should i expect?
    Adds-