APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2016 & Test Exam Pattern PDF Download (Topics for Preparation) :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is all set to conduct Group 2 exam soon. Many aspirants have applied for APPSC Group 2 exam and have been waiting eagerly for the release of syllabus and new exam pattern. The syllabus and exam pattern are available in PDF format for free download. Syllabus and exam pattern play a key role in preparation for the exam. Candidates who have applied for APPSC Group 2 exam need to know the syllabus and exam pattern in order to start the preparation.
Also Check Here : Appsc Group 2 Notification Apply Online
The syllabus will cover the topics from which the questions will be triggered in the paper whereas the exam pattern will showcase the way the topics will be divided section wise. You can download the exam pattern of both screening test and mains exam from the official site of APPSC. APPSC has issued a notification seeking applications from the aspirants of the state for various Group 2 posts. There are 759 executive and non-executive posts available. Many applications have rushed in and candidates have been searching for the syllabus and exam pattern.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 PDF Download
Candidates can download APPSC Group 2 syllabus and exam pattern from the official site of APPSC. They will be available in PDF format for download. It is not possible to prepare for the APPSC exam without the knowledge of syllabus and exam patter. Candidates are advised to download the syllabus and exam pattern and kick start the preparation for the exam. There will be heavy competition for the position available. So, candidates are advised to prepare hard to crack the exam in the first attempt itself.
APPSC has scheduled the Group 2 prelims exam to be conducted on 26th February, 2017. The exam will be conducted in various centers of the state for which huge number of aspirants will appear. Aspirants qualified in prelims exam will be eligible to appear for mains exam. Prelims qualified aspirants will be notified about the same by APPSC. APPSC Group 2 exam will be conducted in three papers i.e., Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III. The subjects include General Science, Social and Cultural History of AP, Indian Constitution, planning in Indian and Indian Economy.
APPSC Group 2 New Exam Pattern 2016 :
|Paper||Subject name||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150|
|Paper II||I. Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh|
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
|Paper III||Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.||150||150|
APPSC Group 2 Paper I Syllabus – General Science
- Current Events of national and inter national importance (Last 3-6 months).
- Current affairs related to international, national and regional.
- General Science and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 2 Paper Paper II Syllabus
- Section I – Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Section II – An Overview of the Indian Constitution
APPSC Group 2 Paper III Syllabus – Planing in India and Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy
- Indian Economic Policies
- Availability of Natural resources and Development
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth
- Contemporary Problems & Development of Andhra Pradesh(AP).
How to download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF 2016?
- Go to the official site of APPSC.
- In the official site, search for the link saying APPSC Group 2 syllabus and exam pattern PDF 2016 link and click on it.
- On clicking the link the syllabus and exam pattern will be downloaded to your system in PDF format.