AP Engineering College Fee List 2017 Download : Andhra Pradesh Government Set New Fee Structure for 2017-18 Academic Year B.tech & M.Tech as Per College Wise. Check out and Follow Accordingly.
AP Engineering Colleges New Fee Structure 2017-18 For B.Tech & M.Tech Fee List
The much-anticipated fee structure for all the engineering courses offered by different Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh has been approved and finalized by the Government of AP. The new fee structure approved by the Government will be applicable to all the private un-aided professional institutions and other private Engineering Colleges across the state, for the academic year and a period from 2017-18 to 2018-19. This latest notification regarding the AP Engineering Colleges new fee structure has been approved and released by the state government of Andhra Pradesh on 24th June, 2016 i.e., on Friday.
The government has made slight changes to the earlier fee specifications in the fee structure of AP Engineering colleges. Some of the private Engineering Colleges have reduced the fee. The fee structure for about 273 private un-aided professional institutions was fixed between `35,000 and `1.1 lakh per annum. Among those 273 private colleges, most of the colleges’ fee was set below `60,000 per annum.
New Fee Structure of AP Engineering Colleges:
Currently, the fee structure for all the Private Engineering Colleges has been confirmed by the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC). It has announced that the new fee structure fixed by the Government will be forwarded to all the universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh and the same will be sent to the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as well.
Compared to the fee structure of B.Tech, the fee fixed for M.Tech are quite less. In AP, there are about 31 B.Tech colleges that collect fees more than Rs. 75,000 while there are only 12 M.Tech colleges collecting more fees. According to the report passed by AFRC, this new fee structure will be applicable for a block period from 2017-18 to 2018-19.
The Colleges can collect the fee as approved by the government on yearly basis or via instalments. At the time of admission into particular college, the candidate must pay a fee of Rs. 2000. Other fees like Library fee and Laboratory fee of Rs. 500 each must be paid by the candidate during their admission.The Private institutions are not permissible to charge any kind of tax fee or any amount legitimate or unlawfully except the fee approved by the panel.
Apparently, the government has extended the date for choosing Engineering colleges web options by all the aspiring candidates. It has announced that the candidates can change their EAMCET web options till 6 PM on 26th June, 2016.
The Minister of Human Resources Development of Andhra Pradesh state in India announced that the details of seat allocation process for EAMCET Engineering and Pharmacy will be released on 28th June, 2016. The classes for various Engineering courses will begin from 1st July, 2016. The students must download the admit card of particular college that has been allotted and they must report to their respective colleges before 29th June, 2016.
List of Colleges in AP & New Fee Structure 2017-18 : New B.tech Fee Structure List College Wise & Branch wise
According to the latest announcement regarding the new fee structure, the following colleges listed below have released their fee structure.
- RVR and JC, Guntur – Rs.1, 08,000
- Gayatri Vidya Parisath, Visakhapatnam – Rs. 1, 03,700
- Siddhartha College, Vijayawada – Rs.1, 02,000
- GMRIT, Raajam – Rs. 1, 02,000
- Vignan Institute Visakhapatnam (VIVP) – Rs. 99,000
- Sri Vidyaniketan College of Engineering – Rs .97, 800
- Gayatri Vidya Parishad, Women – Rs .97, 600
- Prasad V Potluru (PBSiddharth), Vijayawada Rs.97, 000
- SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram Rs 95,000
- Vishnu Engineering College for Women (Women), Bhimavaram Rs 95,000
- NBKR, Vidyanagar Rs .93, 200
- MadanapalliInstitute of Technology, Madanapalli Rs .93, 000
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College, Nandyal Rs .86, 800
- Vignans Laura, Vadlamudi Rs .85, 400
- Raghu Engineering College, Vizag Rs 85,000
- Shashi Engineering College, TADEPALLIGUDEM Rs 85,000
- Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram Rs 85,000
- KSRM, Kadapa – Rs. 85,000
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology, Rajampet – Rs.84, 900
- NBKR College, Vijayanagaram – Rs. 82,500
- Gudlavalleru Engineering College – Rs.81,600
- Pulla Reddy, Kurnool – Rs. 80,000
- Vasireddy Venkatadri, Guntur – Rs 80,000
- GIER, Rajahmundry – Rs.79,300
- Lakkireddy Balreddy, Vijayawada Rs.78, 800
- Adishankara, Gudur Rs. 77,000
- Anil, Neerukonda – Rs .76, 300
- Bapatla Engineering College – Rs 75,000
- Narayana, Nellore – Rs 75,000
- Sri Venkateswara, Chittoor – Rs 75,000
- Aditya, Peddapuram – Rs. 75,000
- Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati – Rs.73, 900
- Pragathi, Peddapuram – Rs. 72, 800
- Siddhartha, Puttur – Rs.72, 700
- Aditya, TEKKALI – Rs. 72, 000
For Remaining Colleges Fee List : Download Here
AP M.TECH Colleges Fee Structure 2017-18 (College Name Wise)